1. The speed of the extruder screw is directly proportional to the production capacity. That is, the productivity basically depends on the rotational speed, the geometry of the nose and the rod. It has also been proven in the production process. Within a certain speed range, the production capacity is basically proportional to the speed of the extruder screw.
2. This connection has important guiding significance for production practice, and it is one of the important ways for modern single-pole machines to improve production capacity. If the working capacity of each section of the screw and extruder barrel is sufficient, and the main and auxiliary equipment of the extruder are available, increasing the screw speed can greatly increase the production capacity.
3. The geometric dimensions of the extruder screw are proportional to the production capacity. That is, a small increase in diameter will result in a substantial increase in productivity.
1. The speed of the extruder screw can be realized as stepless pressure and speed control equipment.
2. Linear guide rail injection replaces guide pillar injection, reducing friction during injection and improving injection accuracy (optional).
3. The material tube of the extruder screw is made of alloy material, which has been quenched and tempered and desalinated to improve the wear resistance, and the azimuth control accuracy can be controlled within 0.1mm.
4. Four-stage injects pressure and speed, and four-stage holds pressure and speed. Independent control is more conducive to the adjustment of the injection process.
5. Manual back pressure equipment improves the plasticization, exhaust and density of the plastic by the extruder screw. After the feeding, the back pressure elimination equipment is added to avoid the use of feeding back pressure when the product is produced, and there is no need to loosen the action when the plastic flows into the mold to produce cold material.
As a professional screw and barrel manufacturer, we specialize in producing parallel and co-rotating modular screw elements, barrels and screws, covering various models from Ø20mm to Ø300mm. After ten years of vigorous development, our company now has a number of advanced CNC machine tools and special processing equipment for screw manufacturing. Now our machining operations have basically realized intelligence and automation.
Advanced processing methods, strong technical force, and sophisticated processing technology ensure that the quality and technical indicators of each production fully meet customer requirements. While improving the accuracy of our products, we also pay great attention to the maturity of the heat treatment process. With the upgrading of technology, we are committed to providing better services. If you have any needs, please feel free to consult us!