1. The extruder screw should be made of alloy steel with small thermal deformation, wear resistance and corrosion resistance. Its common material is 38CrMoAlA alloy steel or 40Cr steel. Its repair parts can also be made of 45 steel.
2. The material blank of the extruder screw should be formed by the forging method.
3. After the extruder screw is machined, the outer circle accuracy should meet the precision quality requirements of grade 8 (GB/T 1800.2-2009).
4. The concentricity error between the working shaft surface of the extruder screw and the connecting part of the drive shaft and the outer circle of the screw thread of the extruder should not be greater than 0.01mm.
5. The roughness Ra value of the working surface of the thread part of the extruder screw: the two sides of the thread should not be greater than 1.6pm. Thread bottom and outer circle should not be greater than 0.8pm.
6. If the extruder screw is made of low carbon alloy steel material, in order to improve the hardness, corrosion resistance and wear resistance of the thread working surface, the thread surface should be nitrided. The depth of the nitrided layer is 0.3 to 0.6 mm and the surface hardness is 700 to 840HV. The brittleness is not more than grade 2.
7. 0.3MPa water pressure test should be performed on the connection of the inner hole of the extruder screw and there should be no leakage of water for 5 minutes.
We specialize in the production of parallel co-rotating modular extruder screw elements, barrels and screws in various sizes from Ø20mm to Ø300mm. After ten years of vigorous development, our company now has a number of advanced CNC machine tools and special processing equipment for screw manufacturing. Now our machining operations are basically intelligent and automated. Our advanced processing methods, strong technical force, and sophisticated processing technology ensure that the quality and technical indicators of each production fully satisfy customers. If you are in need, welcome to contact us.