(1) The parallel twin screw barrel has the advantages of reasonable screw structure design, good plasticizing effect, high output and stable extrusion. The spiral surface of the parallel twin screw barrel usually adopts the double-alloy spray welding, which can effectively extend the service life of the screw and barrel.
(2) The parallel twin screw barrel has large load-bearing torque and low energy consumption. It can effectively avoid defects such as there are black and yellow lines in the extrusion process of printing plate and sheet.
(1) Check the raw materials of the screw and barrel
The high-quality twin screw barrel is made of high-quality raw materials, which can achieve a continuous, stable, high-yield damage resistance ability.
(2) Check the surface treatment of the screw and barrel
The surface of a good screw and barrel is usually spray-welded nickel-based alloy powder or tungsten carbide alloy powder, which can greatly improve the wear resistance of the screw and prolong its service life.
(3) Check the production process of screw and barrel
A pair of good parallel twin screw barrels must undergo multiple heat treatment processes, such as quenching, tempering, qualitative, nitriding, etc., so as to meet various technical requirements.
(4) Check the research and development capabilities of the twin screw barrel manufacturer
As a parallel extrusion screw manufacturers with R&D capabilities in China, we can introduce internationally advanced screw structure research. According to the specific requirements of customers, the original structure can be improved accordingly to achieve low energy consumption, high quality and high output.