The screw arrangement of the extruder must be determined according to the displacement of the extruder. Different specifications of the extruder have different requirements.
1. The left and right directions cannot be reversed;
2. The commissioning of the center is correct;
3. Ensure the plasticizing effect according to the product adjustment gap;
4. It must be concentric with the distribution box.
During the extrusion process, the extruder screw will make a sound when it rubs against the inner wall of the barrel. The reasons for this friction phenomenon are nothing more than the following four:
1. The assembly gap between the extruder screw and its supporting drive shaft is too large, and the two shaft centers are not concentric when rotating, and the error is too large.
2. The extruder screw is bent and deformed, and the straightness of the center line of the shaft is out of tolerance.
3. The end face of the extruder barrel and the flange end face of the base are connected, and the perpendicularity to the center line of the barrel cannot be guaranteed, and the error is large.
4. The extruder screw is assembled in the extruder barrel, and the error of the concentricity of the two parts is large.
Our company specializes in the production of parallel and co-rotating modular screw element, barrels and screws, covering various models from Ø20mm to Ø300mm. After ten years of vigorous development, our company now has a number of advanced CNC machine tools and special processing equipment for screw manufacturing. Now our machining operations have basically realized intelligence and automation. Advanced processing methods, strong technical force, and sophisticated processing technology have ensured that the quality and technical indicators of various productions fully satisfy customers. If necessary, please consult.