1. After the machine has been used for a period of time, a comprehensive inspection should be done to check the tightness of all screws.
2. In case of production interruption, the main drive and heating will stop. When the power supply is restored, each section of the twin screw barrel must be reheated to the specified temperature and kept for a period of time before the extruder can be started.
3. After the extruder is used for 500 hours, there will be iron filings or other impurities from the gears in the reduction box. Therefore, the gears should be cleaned and the reduction box lubricant should be replaced.
4. If the steering of the meter and pointer is found to be full, check whether the contact of the thermocouple is in good condition.
1. No debris is allowed in the material of the screw and barrel, and it is strictly forbidden to enter the hopper and extruder with hard objects such as metal and sand.
2. When opening the extruder barrel cover or the air extraction cover, strictly prevent foreign matter from falling into the host.
3. The barrel of the twin-screw extruder should have enough preheating time, and the manual turning should be brisk before driving. Generally, the temperature should be kept constant for 2 hours after reaching the process set temperature.
4. The screw can only be started at low speed, and the idling time should not exceed 3 minutes.
5. After the new machine is running in, all gear boxes should be replaced with new oil. After 3000 hours of operation, the lubricating oil should be replaced again. In the future, the lack of quality will be detected during the necessary maintenance and replaced if necessary.
6. Check the wear of the screw barrel and screw, gear box, bearing and oil seal every year.
7. When the main motor is a DC motor, check the carbon brushes of the motor every month, and make a record, and replace them if necessary.
8. When parking for a long time, take measures to prevent rust and pollution of the machine.
9. Daily inspection content: the lubrication status and oil level of each lubrication part, the temperature rise and noise of each rotating part bearing, the vibration of the unit; the current and voltage display of the motor; the temperature and pressure display of the lubricating oil and cooling water and The leakage of its pipeline.